Art and Technology Podcasts
“A fire side chat where innovation, creativity, technology and science meet.”
TOPIC: Robert Michael Smith a pioneer in digital sculpting chats with host Bridgette Mongeon about the history of digital sculpting and future directions.
GUEST: Robert is featured in Digital Sculpting with Mudbox: Essential Tools and Techniques for Artists written by Mike de la Flor and Bridgette Mongeon 3D Technology in Fine Art and Craft: Exploring 3D Printing, Scanning, Sculpting and Milling written by Bridgette Mongeon.
HOW TO USE THE PODCAST LINKS:
Use the links below, removing the brackets[ ]. When you put this code on your website the podcasts reside on our server, and a new browser will appear with the podcast playing in the browser.
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/artandtechnology/Art_technology_002.mp3" title="Robert Michael Smith CNC Milling" artist="Podcast Host- Author/Sculptor Bridgette Mongeon " social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_gplus="true" social_linkedin="true" social_email="true" ]
Robert Michael Smith
- A pioneer in digital technology and sculpting
- A traditional sculptor.
- Was founding web director of the International Sculpture Center
- Sat on the board of Directors of the International Sculpture Center
- 1993-2003 Board member for the Manhattan chapter of SIGGRAPH
- President Emeritus of the Sculptors Guild, founding board member of the Digital Stone Project
- Professor NYIT Fine arts
- Featured in the Digital Stone Exhibition Sponsored by Autodesk
For more podcasts/tutorials and resources check out http://www.digitalsculpting.net