We are adding tutorials on a regular basis. Please check back often.
Listen to the podcasts through this website. You may also listen to the podcasts in iTunes.
If you would like to share the podcasts, links are provided on the podcast page of this website.
ART AND TECHNOLOGY PODCASTS IN VIDEO
Art and Technology_001
An Interview with 3D Printer World Expo Bob Titsch. Bob also interviews Author Bridgette Mongeon about the book 3D Technology In Fine Art and Craft (Type of Tutorial Video)
Art and Technology_002
An interview with Joshua Harker. Learn how he combines 3D printing and casting of his art and how he made so much money on his kickstarter for his 3D printing. ( Type of Tutorial Video)
3D TECHNOLOGY IN FINE ART
Guerrilla CG Project has a host of videos on their Vimeo Station. Recommended from this site are:
Mudbox Introduction to Mudbox video
PREPARING FOR 3D PRINTING
- Carvewright shares a tutorial on the creation of the Best of Big Taste Award
(Type of tutorial- text)
- Synappsys Digital Services shares a video on putting together the CNC foam. (Type of tutorial- Video)
- Build Your Own CNC has a list of tutorials on their website.
TRADITIONAL SCULPTING AND CASTING
VIDEOS FROM ARTISTS/ VENDORS AND PROGRAMS FEATURED IN THE BOOK
3D Technology in Fine Art and Craft:
Bridgette Mongeon- Author- http://www.creativesculpture.com
– Digital Art in the Traditional Sculpture Studio
– Quick Sketches in Mudbox
– Sculpting of the Dick Hathaway Memorial
– The Foundry Process of the Dick Hathaway Memorial
Ball, Barry X., www.barryxball.com
Beasley, Bruce, http://brucebeasley.com
-Bruce Beasley shares about art and 3D at the Brown Symposium
Smith, Robert Michael, http://iris.nyit.edu/~rsmith/index2.html
-Robert Michael Smith shares at the Brown Symposium